We’ve seen Democrat lockdown hypocrisy at every level of government — local, state, and federal.
Earlier this week, White House Press Secretary, Kayleigh McEnany highlighted some of the most flagrant examples of “Rules for thee, but not for me!” Democrat hypocrites during the pandemic.
What’s worse is that it’s getting more and more ridiculous.
Karol Markowicz, a columnist for the New York Post and contributor to the Spectator U.S. and The Washington Examiner, has a looooong thread of COVIDictator hypocrites which she began at the end of August.
And speaking of rules for thee but not for me: https://t.co/zWRmxMmdze
— Karol Markowicz (@karol) August 31, 2020
I can just keep this thread of hypocrites going. https://t.co/6xb4exxIsg
— Karol Markowicz (@karol) September 1, 2020
Yep, one more: https://t.co/tLj72KimRa
— Karol Markowicz (@karol) September 29, 2020
School is much more important for the governor’s kids than for yours. https://t.co/O2Ut2jcRTz
— Karol Markowicz (@karol) October 31, 2020
And it just goes on and on and on…
We’ve covered these hypocrites on ClashDaily for some time.
- These 3 Democrat Hypocrites Live Their Lives Normally But Demand YOU Change YOUR Behavior
- HYPOCRITES: Cali Lawmakers Headed To Maui To Hobnob With Lobbyists — But Want YOU To Cancel Thanksgiving And Christmas
- Photos Reveal Gavin Newsom’s ‘Outdoor Birthday Dinner’ For A Friend Was Mostly Indoors With A Lobbyist
- Austin Mayor In Damage Control Mode After Delivering ‘Lockdown’ Message… From Cabo Timeshare
Here are some highlights:
- In April, Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot violated lockdown orders to get her hair done.
- New Mexico Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham ordered a jewelry store to open during a state-issued lockdown so that she could buy something sparkly.
- In May, Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s husband called to get his boat on the water despite lockdowns that prevented Michiganders from going to their cottages for Memorial Day weekend.
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi getting her hair done indoors in San Francisco when hair salons were only open for outdoor appointments.
- Senator Dianne Feinstein spotted at the airport in Washington D.C. maskless after calling for a national mask mandate.
- Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer celebrating a Biden win in a large crowd maskless.
I could go on forever, but let’s just end with Governor Gavin Newsom heading to the swanky Michelin-rated French Laundry restaurant in the Napa Valley to celebrate his lobbyist friend’s birthday indoors, where the party of 22 racked up a $15,000 bar bill.
But wait! It seems that he wasn’t the only one who went to French Laundry recently.
This is getting kind of hilarious. https://t.co/fD2nkp1CMe
— Sonny Bunch (@SonnyBunch) December 1, 2020
get the tar and feather boys we found another one https://t.co/RSk1WKfWPC
— Sonny Bunch (@SonnyBunch) December 2, 2020
It’s bad enough that these people are hypocrites, but some of them are getting close to a hundred trips ’round the sun and they’re not taking the “precautions” to prevent them from contracting what we are told could be a deadly disease for them that has killed more than a quarter-million people in this country in less than a year — if you believe the numbers, that is.
For all the lamenting of the Trump supporter “Covidiots” who “don’t wear masks!” what do you call Pelosi and Feinstein who are, respectively, 80 and 87 years of age? Politicians with a Covid Death-Wish?
Now, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti is saying that residents need to “hunker down” and “cancel everything.”
LOS ANGELES MAYOR ERIC GARCETTI: “It’s time to cancel everything.” pic.twitter.com/InJnf17oEB
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) December 3, 2020
Wanna talk about COVID Tyranny? This guy has said that unnecessary “travel by foot” is prohibited. Yes, indeed, he’s banned going for a walk.
No word on banning private jet use, but I’m thinking that the über-riche Hollywood celebs are exempt just as the entertainment industry as a whole is at the state level.
Have you had it with the politicians who impose restrictions but then violate them because rules are for the “little people”?
Stephen Kruiser over at PJ Media had a thought — and it’s a damned good one in my humble opinion — jail the bastards.
These are just some of the ones who have been caught. I don’t doubt for a moment that many more have broken the rules but decided to be stealthier about it. It’s only the uber-arrogant politicians like Gavin Newsom who don’t bother to avoid being found out.
There’s a good reason for that: Newsom and company know that they won’t be held accountable for anything. They merely need to issue an insincere, apologetic press statement and then they can get back to playing dictator again. Heck, in Cuomo’s case he didn’t even have to apologize. He’s the governor with the highest body count in the country and he’s getting a freakin’ award.
Maybe it’s time they did have to face the music.
This is another one of those crazy fantasies of mine, but by now you all know that a lot of those have merit. In fact, it might be a good idea just to let me be a scorched-earth mad king for a while.
Just putting that out there.
Imagine the pure, poetic justice of seeing Newsom, Cuomo, and some of the other Hitler youth (stole that from Animal House) cooling their heels in a holding cell after being caught with their masks off and their pants down.
Source: PJ Media
What do you think?
Big Tech is clamping down on conservative media big time. Don’t let Big Tech pre-chew your news — subscribe to our ClashDaily Newsletter right here:
Join our MeWe group to get all the ClashDaily goodness.
If you’re still on Facebook, check out our ClashBriefing page.