The President of the United States has the blood of at least 200 people on his hands.
Joe Biden’s decision to abandon the Bagram airbase was a stupid, stupid error. Not only was it a strategic spot outside of Kabul that was easier to defend, but it had two runways to facilitate the evacuation of civilians, and it housed thousands of terrorists at the Parwan prison on the base.
The Biden-Harris administration had decided to hand over control of the Bagram airbase before evacuating civilians.
The withdrawal was chaos.
- Terror Threat Closes Kabul Airport, Derails Biden’s Evacuation Plans
- BIDEN’S SAIGON: ‘Nam Comparisons Abound As Troops Sent To Rescue Fleeing Ambassadors
Back in August, CNBC reported that the Taliban took the base before entering Kabul and emptied the prisoners there.
The group began emptying out Parwan prison there which has an estimated 5,000 to 7,000 prisoners, including hardened Taliban and al Qaeda fighters, according to the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.
CNN is reporting that one of those terrorists that were released was Abdul Rehman Al-Loghri, the suicide bomber that carried out a terror attack outside of the Hamid Karzai International Airport in Kabul on August 26 that killed 13 U.S. servicemembers and around 170 civilians.
The ISIS-K suicide bomber who carried out a terrorist attack at Kabul international airport in late August, killing 13 US service members and dozens of Afghans, had been released from a prison near Kabul just days earlier when the Taliban took control of the area, according to three US officials.
Two US officials, as well as Rep. Ken Calvert, a California Republican who said he had been briefed by national security officials, said the suicide bomber was released from the Parwan prison at Bagram air base. The US controlled the base until it abandoned Bagram in early July. It had turned over the prison to Afghan authorities in 2013.
The revelation underscores the chaos around the final days of the withdrawal from Afghanistan and the struggle of the US to control a rapidly deteriorating situation around the airport as it relied on the Taliban to secure the perimeter of the airport.
The Parwan prison at Bagram, along with the Pul-e-Charkhi prison near Kabul, housed several hundred members of ISIS-K, as well as thousands of other prisoners when the Taliban took control of both facilities hours before taking over the capital with barely a shot fired in mid-August, a regional counter-terrorism source told CNN at the time. The Taliban emptied out both prisons, releasing their own members who had been imprisoned but also members of ISIS-K, which is the terror group’s affiliate in Afghanistan.
Eleven days later, on August 26, it was one of those prisoners who carried out the suicide bombing at Abbey Gate, killing the 13 US service members, including 11 Marines, one soldier and one sailor. They would be the last US troops killed in Afghanistan as part of America’s longest war.
Here is the CNN report from Wednesday:
CNN: Kabul airport suicide bomber was released from Bagram Air Base by the Taliban days before the attack that killed 13 U.S. service members. pic.twitter.com/dozG4vzHRm
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) October 6, 2021
Biden’s insistence that leaving Bagram was the “right” decision is clearly wrong. It led directly to the release of a terrorist that killed nearly 200 people shortly thereafter.
Will Biden continue to say that the “buck stops with here”?
- Biden Says ‘I Stand Squarely Behind My Decision To Withdraw From Afghanistan’ — Takes No Questions (VIDEO)
- WATCH: Blameshifting Biden Addresses The Nation After Deadliest Day For U.S. Troops In A DECADE
- Biden’s Presser About Afghan Withdrawal Concludes With POTUS Only Taking FOUR Pre-Approved Questions (VIDEO)
- WTF? Biden-Harris White House Wants Kudos From Media For The Handling Of Afghanistan Pull-Out
- President Biden CHECKS HIS WATCH During Dignified Transfer Of Troops Killed In Kabul Attack (VIDEO)
The terror attack itself caused panic that in turn caused the U.S. to conduct a drone attack on another ISIS-K militant — except it appears that the Hellfire missile hit an innocent aid worker and 7 children when he was returning home with water for his family.
Even though Biden wants the kudos for the horrible evacuation, he’s been lying about it the entire time.
- HEY DEMS: Who’s Lying About Afghanistan SNAFUs … Joe Biden Or The Generals? (VIDEO)
- IMPEACHMENT TIME? Biden’s Final Afghanistan Phone Call Shows How Badly He’s Been Gaslighting Us All
- WATCH: Defensive Biden Says He KNEW That ‘Chaos’ Would Ensue In Afghanistan — ‘I Don’t Think It Was A Failure’
- Is THIS What Biden Means By ‘America’s Back’?
And he’s been criticized for the bungled withdrawal from both sides of the political spectrum.
- WATCH: OBAMA-Era CIA Chief Tears Biden’s Afghanistan Narrative To Ribbons
- Trump’s First Ad Blasting Biden Over Afghanistan Was Brutal, This One … Is Worse (VIDEO)
- Here Is Trump’s Message To Biden About Pulling Out Of Afghanistan
- ‘5 VS 5’: Which Of These Two ‘Blood On Biden’s Hands’ Song Is More Devastating?
At what point do we hold Biden accountable for his terrible actions?
They tried to impeach Trump for a phone call, but this guy allowed the Taliban to release a terrorist who went on to commit an attack that killed 13 U.S. servicemembers and he’s going to continue to sit there in his fake Oval Office with his disingenuous half-smile and mental decline? Give me a freaking break!
You know that if the Shambling Husk of Mediocrity that is currently in the White House had an “R” after his name, they’d be trying to try him for war crimes right now.
That’s the problem — Justice in America isn’t blind anymore.
Check out Doug’s latest book, The Art of Joe: The Political Brilliance of President Biden. If you have left-leaning family members, workmates, or classmates, to buy several copies and place them in common areas. Make sure you have your video camera ready for when they pick it up and thumb through it because they will be triggered which will make for a great viral video to share across social media. Also, buy a couple for the GOP NeverTrumpers that you know. Finally, both the book’s cover and the epilogue, Notable Quotable Joe are worth the price of admission. We’ve included before and after Biden on Afghanistan. Jen Psaki will no likey this book, but you will. BTW, the book is 95% bereft of any content. Just like Biden’s head.