The following is from my new, #1 bestselling book, The Wildman Devotional: A 50 Day Devotional for Men
“Don’t become partners with those who reject God. How can you make a partnership out of right and wrong? That’s not partnership; that’s war. Is light best friends with dark? Does Christ go strolling with the Devil?”
— 2 Corinthians 6:14-15 (MSG)
I’ve heard Pastors say, “It doesn’t matter who a Christian votes for or what political party they support. We’re just called to love Jesus.” Uh, sorry señorita. That’s spiritual sounding stercore tauri.
I think it does matter. If a political party is cool with …
- Murdering unborn babies (Hos 13:16; Ez 23:29).
- Same sex marriage (Rom 1:18-28; Mt 19:3-6).
- Teaching 5–9-year-olds that sodomy and transgenderism is groovy (Lk 17:1-2).
- Declaring only white people are pure evil when everyone, outside of Christ, is radically corrupt (Rom 3:9-18).
- Bowing to godless foreign countries that hate America (Ez 28:9).
- Allowing a lawless invasion of our Southern border (1Tim 1:9).
- Being unable to define what a woman is (Gen 1:26-28).
- Big dudes competing against smaller women in sports (Prov 20:23).
- Forcing little children to wear ineffective face masks and take ineffective vaccines (2Jn 12).
- Publicly booing God at their National Convention (Isa 1:4; Prov 24:24).
If a political party does the aforementioned (and supports many other anti-biblical policies) then they are officially raging against righteousness and a Christian would be sinning if they supported that garbage (Prov 4:14; Jas 4:17)
Governments are supposed to protect and praise what is good and punish what is evil. That’s “good and evil” as defined by the word of God and not Netflix (Rom 13:1-5; 1Pet 2:13-15). When a government ceases to do that then the Christian is duty-bound not to support those less-than-civil magistrates (Acts 5:29).
Dear Warriors. The Wildman Devotional: A 50 Day Devotional for Men will fuel your inner wildman with solid meat from the scripture. In these 200+ pages, you’ll feast on the wealth, the walk, and the warfare of the Christian that’ll prepare you for maximum usefulness on this side of the grave. This book is fire! A great gift for all the men in your life. BTW, women will love this devotional as well.