The views and opinions expressed by our contributors do not necessarily reflect the opinion or position of the ClashDaily editors.
[Editor’s Note: This opinion piece has been updated with a URL at the bottom regarding the attack on Paul Pelosi.]
- In the aftermath of the midterm elections, the Democrats have control of the Senate, while the House is up for grabs, with the Republicans so far having more seats, just a few seats short of a majority. The outcome for the House has yet to be determined, and should the Republicans take control, this year’s midterm election results will be a repeat of 2010.
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez recently said that the Green New Deal had been constructed by scientists, academics, frontline communities, and more. Just who exactly are these people? And what does she mean when she said frontline communities and more?
- When the cops arrived at the Pelosi residence they found both Paul Pelosi and Dave DePape wearing nothing but their underwear. Why were both of them just wearing their underwear?* If I didn’t know any better I would say that there was some type of sexual activity going on. After all, it is San Francisco.
- Joe Biden continues to act like he is in a state of dementia (or perhaps his own little world) in the aftermath of the midterm elections. I also wonder if he is a pedophile given his creepy behavior. In fact, how would Biden react if someone asked him if he was a pedophile?
- Meanwhile, Joe Biden has appeared to be siding with the protesters in Iran, even going so far as to say “we’re gonna free Iran”. So is he flip-flopping in regard to the Iranian Nuclear Deal that he wanted to revive?
- Why does the NFL put a time limit on the overtime period? Why not just let both teams keep playing in overtime until one of them scores (hence sudden death)? The same can be said for overtime in college football.
- Is a championship game really necessary for the Big Twelve in football when there are only ten schools in that conference?
- Under Secretary of the Air Force Gina Ortiz Jones (who is a lesbian) has been complaining about some states requiring social workers to monitor abuses such as children being subjected to gender reassignment surgeries, administration of puberty-blocking drugs, etc., on the grounds that such laws might have a negative impact on LGBTQ Airmen, guardians, and dependents. Despite the woke culture being prevalent in the military, perhaps she should be reminded that the military has no authority over state governments.
And those are my thoughts for this week.
*A DOJ report stated that DePape was wearing shorts during the incident. Law enforcement body cam video released on January 27, 2023, two months after this opinion piece was published, confirms this detail.
You can read the DOJ report here:
The police body cam video can be seen here: