With the Biden Administration attempting to push electric cars on the American people and AOC again trying to push her Green New Deal, there is a list of facts everyone should take into account regarding climate change, environmentalism, etc., which is as follows:
- The Earth has often been hotter in the past.
- Humans have little impact on the climate (including greenhouse gases, of
which most are not manmade).
- Climate fluctuates regardless of human activity (including carbon dioxide)
- Solar activity is the main cause of climate change.
- Carbon Dioxide is a benign substance, essential to plant life.
- The Polar Regions have expanded and gotten colder.
- The recording of the Earth’s surface temperatures started in 1861.
- There was a warming period from 1910-1940, a cooling period from 1940-
1975 (despite the high use of fossil fuels), a warming period from 1975-late
1990s/2000s, and a cooling period since the late 1990s/2000s.
- There has been only slight increase in the Earth’s temperature and the sea
- Closing of temperature measuring stations in cold regions (e.g. the former
Soviet Union) and urban heat island effect have resulted in higher
- Satellite measurements of atmospheric temperatures (which disagree with
global surface temperatures) have only shown a slight increase during the
past few decades.
- Kyoto & similar policies will result in increased energy costs, more
government control, economic decline, and less freedom (e.g. carbon taxes,
- Climate change has no impact on the poor; more developed countries have
better infrastructure, institutions, and energy sources which allows them to
handle the ever-changing climate; meanwhile, warmer is better.
- Every nation should be making use of coal, oil, natural gas, nuclear energy,
and hydroelectric power as sources of energy.
- Green energy sources are more costly and less efficient (including being
less environmentally efficient).
- The purported 97% scientific consensus on climate change was pulled from
- Science groups that are nearly 100% dependent on government funding
endorse this consensus.
- Ice ages have occurred when CO2 levels were up to ten times as high as
they are today.
- Rising temperatures precede rising CO2 levels in ice core data.
- Sea level rise rates have not increased for over a century.
- A 1990 UN climate report showed a Medieval Warm Period that was
warmer than the 20th century.
- Leftist scientists point out that the false global warming narrative is hurting
the world’s poor.
- Leading UN IPCC scientists were caught manipulating the peer review
process to create an artificial consensus.
- Due to the record-setting cold weather from winters in recent years,
environmentalists replaced the term “global warming” with “climate
- Major storms (e.g. hurricanes, tornadoes) have been in decline for decades.
- Droughts, wildfires, and floods are not at historically high levels.
- The climate changes, because that what it does, and it will not result in any
type of worldwide disasters (e.g. massive flooding).
- A top UN IPCC official said the goal of climate policy is to redistribute the
- The EPA has said its regulations won’t have any effect on global CO2 levels-
let alone the global temperature.
- Each day, $1 billion is being spent to prevent climate change.
- Various environmental activists (including celebrities) constantly fly planes
despite the demonization of airline travel and its alleged impact on the
- The Paris Climate Accord would theoretically postpone global warming by
four years and cost $100 trillion.
- Climate policies are denying life-saving technology to the world’s poor.
- One-third of the people in Africa don’t have electricity.
- The EPA’s clean power plan during the Obama Administration would have
only reduced the temperature by 0.23 degrees Fahrenheit by the end of the
If only the Biden Administration and AOC would take heed of these facts.