Forget Alaska and put Minnesota out of your mind, the largest black bears in North America are found in Pennsylvania. Just ask Robert Christian. The black bear he took in the Keystone State this November will likely be the new Boone & Crockett record. While the bear is not the heaviest bruin ever taken, he has an enormous skull scoring 23 9/16 inches, making it the biggest black bear ever taken by a hunter. Check out this gallery as we break the story of Christian’s hunt and show never-before-seen photos of the potential new world record bear.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.// If comments are open or we have at least one comment, load up the comment template.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- WATCH: Teen KNOCKS OUT His Granny For Not Buying Him What He Wants
- LMAO: Anti-Trump Actor’s New Movie Sells ONE TICKET on Opening Day
- QUESTION: What Would YOU Do If Muslims Attacked You For Drinking BEER?
- Pretty Mom Offends Other Mothers Because She’s Hot – Does She Offend You?
- What Hillary Just Said CONFIRMS She’s NUTTIER Than A Squirrel Turd
- Video: If I Were This Chick’s Dad I Would Hang Myself – Epic Parenting Fail
- VIDEO: Boxer Brags, ‘I’d NEVER Let A White Boy Beat Me’ – Watch Him EAT His Words!