Forget Alaska and put Minnesota out of your mind, the largest black bears in North America are found in Pennsylvania. Just ask Robert Christian. The black bear he took in the Keystone State this November will likely be the new Boone & Crockett record. While the bear is not the heaviest bruin ever taken, he has an enormous skull scoring 23 9/16 inches, making it the biggest black bear ever taken by a hunter. Check out this gallery as we break the story of Christian’s hunt and show never-before-seen photos of the potential new world record bear.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- VIRAL VIDEO: Don’t Let Her Pretty Smile Fool You – This Chick Is DEADLY
- WATCH: Dolly Parton Sides With Hanoi Jane Against Trump During The Emmys
- WATCH: Dude Says Whites OWE Him Reparations, What He Said NEXT Has People Pissed Off
- WATCH: Woman ATTACKS Veteran For Having PTSD Dog In Restaurant – So DISGUSTING!
- WATCH: Thug Gets KNOCKED Into Next Week After Touching Girl’s Butt
- VIRAL: This Chick’s Lawsuit Is The Stuff Of EPIC Blonde Jokes
- Yo, Libs: Watch What Happens To Women Under SHARIA Law – What Time’s Your ‘Protest?’