Regarding Barack Obama’s economic policies, we’ve got to emphasize it’s not “the Sequester” — it’s “the Obama Sequester.”
Obama is a compulsive deceiver. The Sequester was his idea – his proposal. Let’s not let him get away with another political deception. The Sequester was and is his baby.
So – Republicans, Independents, Conservatives, etc. should use the phrase “Obama-Sequester” in all of their upcoming presentations and commentaries.
Fox News’s O’Reilly Factor recently broke down some specifics about what’s happened to the economy under Barack Obama:
· Seven out of eight new jobs created have been part-time
· 54% of American workers make less than $30,000 a year
· The average duration of unemployment was 20 weeks in 2009; it is 37 weeks now
· More than 8 million Americans have stopped looking for work
· The trade deficit under Clinton was $268 billion; it was $315 billion in 2012
· The property tax rate now stands at 16%
· The number of Americans getting food stamps has increased by 11,000 per day
· 2009: $1.85 per gallon of gas; today: it is $3.53 per gallon
· Average worker health insurance costs have increased 29%
The excellent Investor’s Business Daily has reported that Obama’s health-vow has been broken. Despite his promise that his health reform would cut premiums, they continued to outpace inflation. Average employer-provided family premiums in 2005 dollars have increased from less than $10,000 in 2003 to $13,694 in 2013. They are up $2976 above the 2009 rate – the year Obama took office.