Africa is a tough place. Yusufu Shabani Difika lost his arms in a lion attack in Tanzania’s Selous Game Reserve. Poor villagers farm marginal land along reserve edges, where bushpigs raid crops and lions may attack people. Here his uncle bathes Difika, a father of two. It is through hunting, shooting, trapping and killing not through idealistic emotions that we deal with problem animals from those who kill or mutilate man or livestock to those who raid crops or our homes. Photo courtesy of Brent Stirton for National Geographic.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Mom and Daughter Grin For Mugshots After Arrest For Running A Weird Business In Their Garage
- “Tell Me One Thing That the Democrats Have Done for Blacks That Does Not Involve Entitlements, Lowering Standards…”
- Dear CNN: Before You Crap On Trump, Explain What Obama Is Doing In This Pic
- Yo, CNN: Fresh Evidence Suggests Charlottesville Was A TOTAL Set Up!
- Watch: The ‘Bend Over’ Prank Got A Lot Of Dudes In Trouble With Girlfriends
- Jets Coach Makes New Rule For His Anti-Anthem Players Who Protest At Games
- Now The Alamo Is Being Deemed ‘Offensive’ – Could It Be Next?