The former Governor of Maryland, Martin O’Malley has announced his bid for the 2016 presidency while he polls at 1% compared to Hillary’s 60%. So naturally, he is going to appeal to the race baiters to gain some popularity.
Like Clash? Like Clash.
- WATCH: AA Flight Attendant WHACKS Mom With Twins – Goes COMPLETELY MENTAL!
- Chelsea Says, This Is WHY America REJECTED Her Mama – Is She SERIOUS?
- POPULARITY CONTEST: If Vote Were Held Today, Would Trump Or Clinton Win The POPULAR Vote?
- Happy Days Star, Erin Moran, Dead Of Suspected Heroin OVERDOSE, 56
- BIG NEWS: Another Supreme Court Judge Could Retire Soon … Guess Which One?
- JUST SAD: Kendall Jenner’s Candid Statement About Her DAD Causes TWITTER-STORM
- FRIENDLY FIRE: Chelsey Clinton Gets An EPIC Beat-Down … From WHICH Magazine?