If you missed Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan Homecoming speech you can see it here now. It will give you great hope!
First, the 7-term Wisconsin lawmaker suddenly thrust into the national limelight wiped tears from his eyes and appeared to collect himself after picking up the microphone.
It was an emotional moment. But only two days into his new role on the national stage, Ryan put on full display his ability to speak off the cuff and to deliver a few pithy lines that reminded the crowd he was at home.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Antifa Tinkerpots Don’t Want Their Pics Shared – So, Let’s Share Them Far-N-Wide
- Antifa Clown Calls DC Cops ‘Fascist Pieces Of Sh*t’ – Lets Spread His Picture Over The Internet
- Disney To Go Openly Gay In Forthcoming Film – And We Mean, ‘Openly’
- LMAO: Watch This Girl Whup This Snowflake’s @ss!
- Whiny Snowflakes Rage At Teen With Terminal Cancer, Dying Wish “Offends” Them, But He…
- Clash Quiz: When Assad Gassed 1000 Syrians Did Obama Respond … Immediately? 24hrs Later? Or 9 Days Later?
- Watch: This Thermal Coyote Hunt Is Viral Video Hunting GOLD!