by Jim Kouri
Clash Daily Contributor
On Sunday’s televised CNN Democratic Townhall, Democratic Party heir apparent to the White House Hillary Clinton boasted that World leaders are contacting her privately to ask if they can endorse her. She also said they wish to help her presidential campaign in order to stop Donald Trump specifically.
Hillary claims that world leader believe a Trump presidency would hurt their relationships with the United States and we would see a decline in America’s standing in the world. The woman who many Americans believe is dishonest and untrustworthy said to CNN moderator, Jake Tapper, “I am already receiving messages from leaders, and I am having foreign leaders ask if they can endorse me to stop Donald Trump.” Clinton then added she told them not to endorse her.
“No, this is up to the Americans people, but thank you very much,” she claims she told the “world’s leaders.” However, she did say she was going to keep their names in reserve in case she needs them.
When asked by Tapper if she’d liked to identify any of the leaders who have endorsed her, Clinton declined to name even one. Some political strategists believe she may have gotten the idea of using anonymous leaders from Secretary of State John Kerry, who used the same rationale for voting for him when he ran against President George W. Bush.
“With Hillary Clinton’s track record of telling lies, half-truths and her general cavalier attitude towards the truth, I doubt anyone wants her as president unless they believe she’d be a weakling like President Barack Obama who is arguably way over his head as Commander in Chief,” said former police official and political consultant Gene Benedetto. “I wouldn’t be surprised if those world leaders Hillary is talking about are from Iran, Russia, China, Venezuela and Cuba,” said Benedetto.
According to former police intelligence operative Joseph Hallerin, there may be some truth to foreign governments wishing a Hillary Clinton presidency. “She has a lot to offer them: she may become — like her husband Bill — the best President of the United States that money can buy. And I mean that literally.”
Benedetto then gave a number of reasons that world leaders would indeed endorse Hillary Rodham Clinton for President.
* She can be counted on to try to avoid videotapes, audiotapes and telephone conversations in order to avoid having the truth circulated in the media. She would be a wealth of information especially classified intelligence for foreign intelligence services since she has already shown that protection of intelligence gathering and analysis isn’t on her list of priorities.
* Benghazi has shown that she’s much like her former boss, Obama, when it comes to a terrorist attack on Americans overseas. Obama went to bed while no one knows where Hillary went during the 13-hour Battle of Benghazi that left four Americans dead including her “close friend.”
* She has shown she’s more interested in her image than the lives of men and women who serve the nation overseas. In fact, family members of the Benghazi victims said she faulted a YouTube video for the attack and covered up the Islamic terrorism movtive.
* Russia’s President Vladimir Putin is sure to want Clinton, who achieved a certain amount of fame with her so-called Russian-Reset. Clinton failed miserably in her attempt to “reset” the U.S. relationship with Russia. She put herself “in the category of people who wanted to do more in reaction to the annexation of Crimea,” insisting that the Russian government’s objective is “to stymie, to confront, to undermine American power whenever and wherever they can.”
* There are a number of psychiatric and psychological experts who have told anyone who would listen that Hillary Clinton — much like Barack Obama and her husband Bill Clinton — possesses some of the same personality traits as serial killers as profiled by the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Behavioral Science Unit. That doesn’t mean she’s a killer, just that she shares their sociopath characteristics.
* International terrorists and organized crime leaders who have government leaders on their “payrolls” will surely benefit from a continuation of the weak and indecisive American leadership. Hillary has always held law enforcement in contempt and probably feels the same way about the military. In her world view, these brave men and women are the enemy.
* During Barack Obama’s two campaigns, the news media blacked-out the endorsement for Obama from the New Black Panther Party, Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood and other less than reputable organizations. Look for the news media to do likewise for Clinton. Although reporters had no problem linking the media’s favorite racist David Duke to Donald Trump.
Jim Kouri, CPP, is founder and CEO of Kouri Associates, a homeland security, public safety and political consulting firm. He’s formerly Fifth Vice-President, now a Board Member of the National Association of Chiefs of Police, a columnist, and a contributor to the nationally syndicated talk-radio program, the Chuck Wilder Show…