Bill doesn’t look so great in this photo. Any idea why?
The ClashDaily Editors have a few thoughts:
- He’s Vegan. This is the new normal.
- Hillary just ‘sexted’ him with a nude pic
- He just realized he won’t be around any White House interns
- He just soiled himself
- He just realized that his sexy is gone NEVER coming back
- Hillary was giving a speech
- The meds are wearing off
- He remembered that he didn’t go through with that divorce after all
- He just saw the revenue from the Clinton Foundation drop because Hillary doesn’t have the clout anymore
- He is actually embalmed and this is what he looks like without people moving him around like ‘Weekend At Bernie’s’
- He inhaled this time
- He just got the STD test results back
- He just realized that Liberalism was a lie
- Two words: Erectile Dysfunction
- Someone told him that he’s not the First Black President anymore
Now, we KNOW that you have some ideas.
Share them in the comments section.
Meanwhile, maybe Bill could grab himself a steak and read this:
ClashDaily.com’s, Editor-In-Chief, Doug Giles addresses our nation’s abysmal wussification in his NEW book …
The Effeminization Of The American Male
by Doug Giles
Doug Giles, best-selling author of Raising Righteous And Rowdy Girls and Editor-In-Chief of the mega-blog, ClashDaily.com, has just penned a book he guarantees will kick hipster males into the rarefied air of masculinity.
That is, if the man-child will put down his frappuccino; shut the hell up and listen and obey everything he instructs them to do in his timely and tornadic tome.
In The Effeminization Of The American Male, Giles takes ‘Crispin’ from the unaccomplished, prissy and dank corridors of ‘Wussville’ up the steep, treacherous and unforgiving trail that leads to ‘Mantown.’
“Secretly, everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up. That’s the kiss-ass generation we’re in right now. We’re really in a p*ssy generation.” – Clint Eastwood
This is definitely one of the most politically incorrect books to ever hit the market.
It will most certainly offend the entitled whiners, but it will also be a breath of fresh air to young males who wish to be men versus hipster dandies.