There’s an ‘official’ statement from ISIS regarding the Manchester attack, and it’s just bizarre.
Bizarre isn’t even the right word.
None of those seem quite right.
Their statement was that the attack was ‘revenge’ for Allah’s religion.
Here — you read it and figure out the right word:
‘With Allah’s grace and support, a soldier of the Khilafah managed to place explosive devices in the midst of the gatherings of the Crusaders in the British city of Manchester,’ their statement read.
The group said the attack was ‘revenge for Allah’s religion… in response to their transgressions against the lands of the Muslims.’…
…’The explosive devices were detonated in the shameless concert arena. What comes next will be more severe on the worshipers of the Cross and their allies,’ it read.
Read more: Daily Mail
Here are the things wrong with this statement in no particular order:
1. If Allah is so merciful and full of grace, why is he cool with killing little girls? I thought he was rather fond of them, actually. Mohammed’s favorite wife being a child and all…
2. According to police, there was only one bomb, not many. If you’re going to claim this attack, at least get the details right.
3. ‘Shameless’ concert arena. Right. Because everyone knows that the only thing that should be done in these public places is to mete out Sharia ‘justice’ like beheading women for being raped… because having concerts is ‘shameless’.
4. The ‘Crusaders’ at the Ariana Grande concert? You mean all the little girls wearing headbands with bunny ears? Those are the crusaders?
5. This attack was for ‘revenge’ for Allah’s religion against transgressions on Muslim land. Weird. Here I was thinking that the Crusades (which were a RESPONSE to 400 years of Islamic aggression, by the way) that those Crusades have been over for 800 years.
I’m thinking that these guys are just like Liberals.
Their life sucks because it’s someone else’s fault.
‘WAAAAAAAAH! Christians defended their strongholds against us 800 years ago! We’re never going to forget this!’
Dude, grow up.
Just because the fashion hasn’t changed for Islam in 800 years it doesn’t mean that the world is stuck in the 13th century.
You’d think they’d know that with their extensive use of social media.