Social Justice Warriors are on Crusade.
But how will they REALLY know when the job is done?
By Ron Burns.
Here’s a Partial list of landmarks and structures – built by slaves, or those who endorse(d) or used slavery, or those that were “hate-based” – that should be next on the North American Bolsheviks’ list of revisionist destruction:
– North American railroads
– Many parts of San Francisco
– Most of the “Missions” throughout California
– Most of the monuments in Washington D.C.
– Any statues of KKK member Robert Byrd
– Anything named after KKK member Robert Byrd
– Most of the pyramids, obelisks, and other structures throughout Egypt
– the black stone in Mecca
– the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem
– most of the ancient structures in Rome
– most of the ancient structures in Greece
– most of the ancient pyramids throughout Mexico and Central America
– Any statue of or monument to Stalin
– Any statue of or monument to Lenin
– Lenin Square
– The Taj Mahal
– Most of New Orleans
Then … if you want to fold indentured servitude into your definition of slavery … well …
– Apple and Apple products
– Most of your electronic devices and appliances
– Most of your clothing and shoes
– Much of Manhattan
– Most of Massachusetts
– Most of Europe’s antiquities
– Most of modern American buildings, roads, and residential structures
Maybe you have others to add to the list.
There’s room in the comments to remind the ‘Social Justice Warriors’ just where this road really leads.
They have a Facebook Page, too.
by Doug Giles
Doug Giles, best-selling author of Raising Righteous And Rowdy Girls and Editor-In-Chief of the mega-blog, ClashDaily.com, has just penned a book he guarantees will kick hipster males into the rarefied air of masculinity. That is, if the man-child will put down his frappuccino; shut the hell up and listen and obey everything he instructs them to do in his timely and tornadic tome. Buy Now:The Effeminization Of The American Male