This is good, short and sweet, and has been making the rounds on the internet, so I think I’ll share it with you:
HEY AMERICA … TRY THE OPEN DOOR CHALLENGE!
Here is how it works . . . If you believe we should have open borders . . . simply REMOVE YOUR FRONT DOOR in protest to President Trump’s policies.
Also, include a sign welcoming ANYONE and EVERYONE to come in and take anything they want.
Come on, do it for the children!
It is outrageous the way the news media and the Democrats, and even some Republicans, are bashing President Trump. HE HAS DONE SO MUCH GOOD. Of course he made a verbal mistake last week in Helsinki — which he has corrected.
We all make mistakes. Every president who has accomplished anything has made mistakes.
The Dem/Media obsession with Russia, Russia, Russia for the past nineteen months is ridiculous. Russia is number fifteen as an economic power . . . less than Texas!
Look at what Trump has already done! Gain some perspective!
He’s already accomplished more for the well-being of our nation and our workers and businesses than any two presidents combined. And President Trump is not done as evidenced by his recent trips overseas and his sense of urgency.
As a necessary reminder, following is a partial list of President Trump’s record-breaking, first-nineteen-month’s accomplishments – fulfillments of his campaign promises. Clearly, he needs voter support to perpetuate these unprecedented achievements:
· new tax policy to encourage economic development and foreign profit recall
· enhanced domestic manufacturing and employment
· unemployment at 18-year record low of 3.8%
• brokering peace negotiations with North Korea
• Insisting on fair and responsible support from all NATO partners
· destruction of Syria’s poison gas capability
· ending the Iran nuclear deal
· moving our U.S. embassy to Jerusalem
· 1800 fewer business regulations
· more constitutionally oriented judiciary appointments
· GDP growth over 3.1 % versus Obama’s less than 2% eight-year record
· record-setting Dow Jones averages – up over 35% since Trump’s election
· national wealth increase over $7.1 trillion
· substantial growth in individual IRAs and 401ks
· over 2.1 million new jobs created
· rational commitment to immigration and border control – the Wall
· strong commitment to fair trade
· stronger commitment to our military, national security, and law-and-order
· military success in the Middle East
· withdrawal from the one-sided Paris accord
· withdrawal from the unwise Iran Nuclear Treaty
· opening energy pipelines to achieve energy independence and keep our dollars at home
· opening Alaska and the central states and the coastal sea-shelf for energy development
· visited Europe, China, Japan, and other foreign nations – promoting American business and jobs and values
· selling American business opportunities to European leaders at The Word Economic Forum in Davos Switzerland
· reduction in government, White House and First Lady spending
· can-do, make-it-happen strategic leadership from the top
· America-First – America-Great-Again strategy