President Trump’s new slogan for the midterms is cheeky and hilarious!
President ‘The Donald’ has certainly turned the Washington Swamp on its head.
Everyone is going crazy because they just don’t know what to do with him.
The Media (D) is in a tizzy because they hysterically report every teensy bit of unverified gossip circulating in the West Wing and then wonder why the American people don’t trust them.
The Democrats are frustrated because despite their apocalyptic language, the economy is actually doing incredibly well under President Trump, thanks to the tax bill, and the unshackling of business from Obama’s stifling regulations.
The ‘disastrous’ foreign policy of possible war-monger Trump has lead to the destruction of ISIS, the negotiation of a peace deal with North Korea, and forcing the world to not take the United States for granted.
President Covfefe has renegotiated trade deals, opted out of the ridiculous non-binding Paris Climate Accord, and has made it clear that he respects the sovereignty of every nation on Earth.
That looks like a whole lotta winning — and we’re just finishing the second year of his first term.
It’s not like the Democrats are giving much motivation for Americans to vote for them.
- They’ve shown themselves to be concerned about the separation of families in 2018, but not in 2014 when Obama’s administration was doing it.
- They’ve called conservatives ‘Deplorable’, racist, sexist, and every other pejorative term that they can think of — including implying Brett Kavanaugh, a sitting D.C. District Court Judge is a super-secret serial rapist.
- They’ve jumped on the #MeToo bandwagon and ditched the Fifth Amendment right of ‘Due Process’ for both accuser and the accused.
- They’ve showboated, grandstanded, fearmongered, and outright lied.
- They’ve irresponsibly ginned up harassment of Republicans in public spaces — after GOP Congressmen were shot on a baseball diamond.
And their big, unspoken campaign slogan is, ‘We’re not the party of Donald J. Trump.‘
That’s what you’re gonna go with?
You might want to rethink that.
Ain’t that the truth?
Mr. President, I’m not tired of winning yet!
The Trumpinator: every time his rivals think they’ve got him down and out, he stands back up and keeps on coming.
They laughed when he announced his candidacy. They thought he was going to some circus act.
They couldn’t have been more wrong.
He survived the primaries and got the nomination. He knocked out Crooked Hillary.
He beat CNN at their own game, and their ratings are now circling the toilet.
Mueller and the Dossier aren’t just coming up empty, they’re exposing the misdeeds of Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Strzok and all the rest.
And Trump is still keeping promises, and getting things done.
The economy is doing exactly what he promised it would. #PromisesKept
And in 2020, The Trumpinator is gonna do it again.
He’ll be back.