President Trump’s new slogan for the midterms is cheeky and hilarious!
President ‘The Donald’ has certainly turned the Washington Swamp on its head.
Everyone is going crazy because they just don’t know what to do with him.
The Media (D) is in a tizzy because they hysterically report every teensy bit of unverified gossip circulating in the West Wing and then wonder why the American people don’t trust them.
The Democrats are frustrated because despite their apocalyptic language, the economy is actually doing incredibly well under President Trump, thanks to the tax bill, and the unshackling of business from Obama’s stifling regulations.
The ‘disastrous’ foreign policy of possible war-monger Trump has lead to the destruction of ISIS, the negotiation of a peace deal with North Korea, and forcing the world to not take the United States for granted.
President Covfefe has renegotiated trade deals, opted out of the ridiculous non-binding Paris Climate Accord, and has made it clear that he respects the sovereignty of every nation on Earth.
That looks like a whole lotta winning — and we’re just finishing the second year of his first term.
It’s not like the Democrats are giving much motivation for Americans to vote for them.
- They’ve shown themselves to be concerned about the separation of families in 2018, but not in 2014 when Obama’s administration was doing it.
- They’ve called conservatives ‘Deplorable’, racist, sexist, and every other pejorative term that they can think of — including implying Brett Kavanaugh, a sitting D.C. District Court Judge is a super-secret serial rapist.
- They’ve jumped on the #MeToo bandwagon and ditched the Fifth Amendment right of ‘Due Process’ for both accuser and the accused.
- They’ve showboated, grandstanded, fearmongered, and outright lied.
- They’ve irresponsibly ginned up harassment of Republicans in public spaces — after GOP Congressmen were shot on a baseball diamond.
And their big, unspoken campaign slogan is, ‘We’re not the party of Donald J. Trump.‘
That’s what you’re gonna go with?
You might want to rethink that.
Ain’t that the truth?
Mr. President, I’m not tired of winning yet!