Think seeing a baby moving in an ultrasound video is a ‘once-you’ve-seen-one-you’ve-seen-them-all’ scenario? Then you haven’t seen THIS one!
Good luck convincing THESE parents-to-be that their baby is ‘just a clump of cells’.
When people ‘ooooh’ and ‘awwwww’ over all the adorable things that babies do, it’s usually AFTER they’re out in the wide, wide world and breathing air.
But this little one didn’t have to wait until she was born before she started charming her parents.
Her parents started singing “If you’re happy and you know it”. And it’s like she knew exactly what the song was about.
— Fr. Frank Pavone 🇺🇸 (@frfrankpavone) August 22, 2019
There’s something about stories about babies that really draws us in, isn’t there? Here are a few others from the archives:
- Watch: Armless Baby Takes Care Of His Little Bro With No Problems At All
- Hey Dems: New Record For Youngest Baby Born Alive — She’s No ‘Clump of Cells’
- Mom Gets STRIPPED Of New Baby Because Of A … BAGEL?
- Trump’s Fights For Baby Charlie’s Life That The Pope Initially Passed On
- Hellish: Socialized Medicine Kills – Just Ask The Parents Of This Little Baby