This guy has somehow managed to stretch his ‘fifteen minutes’ into YEARS.
As far to the left as he is, do you know who’s even FURTHER to the left than Colin Kaepernick?
Hollywood is even further left than Colin Kaepernick.
And they are more than happy to bestow rewards and honors upon faithful drones that help their cause, when they have a way to do so.
And in Colin’s Case, they have found themselves a way.
They are giving him an award for that commercial he was in.
his faithful service in helping divide the country and push the Left’s various narratives his strong acting in an important commercial, he is getting his very own Emmy.
Nike’s “Dream Crazy” commercial featuring former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick has won an Emmy.
The two-minute ad, which was released in September 2018 as part of the company’s 30th anniversary “Just Do It” campaign, won a Creative Arts Emmy for outstanding commercial on Sunday. The spot features Kaepernick alongside other sports legends including Serena Williams and LeBron James.
In the commercial, the former 49ers quarterback, 31, narrates an inspiring message about the power of dreaming big and encourages fans to “believe in something. Even if it means sacrificing everything.”
It was the commercial that lead to all those hilarious memes, mocking him.
- Watch: Kaepernick’s Nike Ad Is Unveiled And It’s Comedic Gold!
- Who REALLY Understands Old Glory & The Anthem — These Hong Kong Protesters, Or the Kaepernick Clones?
- Mike Rowe Just Rowed Right Over Kaepernick’s Illogical Noggin And It’s GOLD
- Warriors & Wildmen Tackle Kaepernick With Christianity And It Gets RAW
- Kaepernick Blasts July 4th Using A Frederick Douglass Quote – Ted Cruz Takes Him To TruthCity
- Look At Nike’s STOCK Since Kaepernick’s Latest Flag Shoe Hissy Fit