Harvest Urban Market is closing its doors because of the violence, crime, drugs and homelessness. Can you guess the city?
Here’s some more ‘News of the weird’.
Police arrested 29-year-old Adam Aschebrock for the biting attacks.
He was charged with aggravated assault and battery.
The business owner says he often finds homeless people selling and doing drugs inside his restrooms.
“About every half hour to hour we have some kind of incident, another theft, violence, crazy people walking around, people who need mental health… there should be facilities where people can do drugs… there’s needles everywhere… people have threatened me with a needle.”
I know this guy. He's also a gay man. Please keep voting for Progressives…San Francisco man may close store after being bitten by homeless person twice in 4 months | KRON4 https://t.co/i9XX0VSQ76
— Corky Engel (@corkyengel) September 12, 2019
A feature of Socialism: San Francisco man may close store after being bitten by homeless person twice in 4 months | KRON4 https://t.co/UIo6Yb0M2y
— Tango Golf Sierra (@TangoGSierra) September 12, 2019
Have you figured out where this happened? If you guessed ‘San Francisco’, you’re right!
What are Nancy Pelosi, Gavin Newsome and the San Francisco board of supervisors doing about this problem?
They are pushing for sanctuary cities, open borders, and facing a lawsuit for having named the NRA as a Terrorist Organization.
They are FAR too busy to worry themselves about such trivial matters as keeping the peace.
But if that same guy had bitten a politician, or had somehow wandered into a Gated Community, we can expect the consequences would have been swift and severe.
But then again, San Francisco’s voting public have long since lost their collective mind.
- San Francisco ‘Leaders’ Just Labeled The NRA As ‘Domestic Terrorists’… No This Isn’t Satire
- San Fran Green Lights Illegals To Vote – Here’s The Jacked Up 411
- Dear CNN: Cali’s Biggest Cities Are Facing ‘Defecation Crisis’ — Is That News?
- San Fran’s Homelessness And Opioid Plague Just Cost Them $40M In Business
- WATCH: California Salon Owner Says Homelessness Crisis Is Forcing Her To CLOSE Her Business
- ‘BLIND JUSTICE’: Judge Who Blocked Sanctuary City Order Raised $200K For …