By now, just a few days away from the 2020 Presidential election, there’s not much left to say. A lot of people have taken the vote early option, but many are also waiting for November 3 to do so in person. No one with even a few functioning brain cells believes the polls, and we all know how we feel about things at this point. At least, every intelligent voter should.
With that in mind, there is also no reason to rehash all the pros and cons. What I want to do is focus on how the winning side will impact the losing side, with a small bit of commentary. Plus a few empirical observations for extra credit.
Who are losers if the Dems win? What will the rest of us lose?
- The Supreme Court. They will “pack” it with Liberal/Socialist/Progressive judges to the point where no conservative will ever again have a voice. It won’t happen overnight, but it will happen. FDR wanted to do it and failed. They have never forgotten.
- The Electoral College. You can kiss this goodbye. Small town America and lesser populated states will no longer have a say in Presidential elections.
- Bill Of Rights. The Left is already incrementally chipping away at the First. We know their plans for the Second. You better believe they’ll go after the entire Bill Of Rights, and then the rest of The Constitution if they get the chance.
- Capitalism as we know it. By now, we all know that the overreaction to the Wuhan Kungflu is prep for socialism. Enforced masking, social distancing, contact tracing, “the new normal”, are all socialist ideas. The lockdowns (i.e. business closures) are not about health. It’s about destroying the economy to the point where everyone except the elite have to rely on the government just to live.
- Safety. Sen. Harris said it best in an interview when asked about the riots this past summer. She openly stated that they should keep going, even after the election. That one statement alone says all we need to know about the Left’s plan for America.
Conversely now, when Trump wins, what do the anti-American forces among us stand to lose?
- Masks/lockdowns/kungflu overreaction. The President has already called for opening the entire country back up. The blue states and their socialist governors and mayors will resist, but it has to be done. And if enough people start to take matters into their own hands, it will.
- Never Trumpers. We know who they all are. They’re done.
- Open borders crowd. There’s no logical way to keep bringing in millions of unskilled workers, mostly illegals who can’t even speak the language, and not have American workers start to revolt. It’s past time to finish the wall. And now we have the incentive and ability to do so.
- Censorship. George Orwell couldn’t have even imagined the Big Tech power we deal with, or how permeated with political correctness and cancel culture all American institutions have become. We didn’t get to the point we’re at now with censorship on all levels overnight, but now we have the awareness and willingness to fight back. Trump’s second term will enable us to do so. Congress is starting to take notice as well.
- Safety. Okay, so this was in the list of what America loses if the socialists win. It will continue to be an issue even after Trump wins. On one hand, though, this might really become an issue that the left will need to pay attention to. People have had it with Leftist governors and mayors doing nothing about riots. If the riots start up again, there’s a growing portion of American citizens who are out of patience and won’t wait on the police to deal with the situation. I’ve written before that there are only two things that will stop the riots: 1) the weather, and 2) when the rest of us start shooting.
Here are some things I expect that won’t change any time soon, no matter who wins. (i.e. the aforementioned empirical observations.)
- The Clintons brought to justice? Not likely
- Coney and the FBI, Adam Schiff, and Nancy Pelosi dealt with or at least formally censured? (Again, ditto)
- The “new normal” to stop.
- The mainstream media will continue to be the PR department for the Democrats.
- Academia, or so-called “higher learning”, will continue to be nothing but expensive Communist/Socialist/Progressive training facilities.
- Democrats will continue to say democracy is in danger whenever they don’t get to control something or win even a local election.
- President Trump and all Republicans and conservatives will be under daily scrutiny and/or assault.
In closing, it’s not hyperbole to say this is the most important election in our history. The Dems still haven’t gotten over 2016, so expect some last-minute underhandedness, even fraud, on their part. If you haven’t already voted, please do so come Nov. 3rd. And everyone, pray for the country like you never have before. May God save The United States of America.
Instead of my usual moment of self-promotion, here are some photos of American patriots in Warsaw, Indiana. I was honored to be a part of this. Pray we continue to have this type of freedom to gather this way.