Congresswoman Cori Bush (D-MO) is a member of AOC’s “Squad” that is pushing the Democrat party to embrace a far-left agenda including defunding police departments.
We’ve seen that leftists have been advocating for the defunding — or even abolishing — the police because they say that there are racial disparities in the justice system.
- Rep. Rashida Tlaib Calls To Abolish Police And Prisons Because They Are ‘Inherently & Intentionally Racist’
- UH-OH, JOE! BLM Founders Demand Biden Support ‘Roadmap’ For Abolition Of Police And Prisons
- AOC Says ‘Gutting Of Mental Health System’ Not Bail Reform Is The Reason Violent Hate Crimes Are Spiking In NYC (VIDEO)
The left is totally out of touch with average Americans on this issue, and the Shambling Carcass of Mediocrity in the Oval Office can’t seem to stand up against the leftists in his own party since they seem to be the ones pulling his strings.
- Liberal Mega-Donor Soros Donates $1M To ‘Defund Police’ Activists But Polls Show The Majority Of Voters Want MORE Police
- WATCH: Joe Biden’s BIZARRE Answer To Reporter Asking If ANY Democrats Want To Defund The Police
Pundits have joked that this is the “Weekend At Bernie’s” Presidency, and they’re right — Biden is a corpse being dragged around by the Bernie Sanders wing of the party to make it look like he’s not completely checked out and thinking about whether there will be chocolate chip or chocolate, chocolate chip ice cream for dessert.
We’ve also seen that there’s a reason that sensible Americans have a real problem with the “defund police” narrative — it puts the very communities that these far-left Democrats claim that they are advocating for in more risk.
- After Defunding Police Minneapolis Scrambles To Solve Spiking Crime Problem
- ‘Defund Police’ Politician Has Mercedes Hijacked In Broad Daylight By CHILDREN — Here’s The 411
- DEFUNDING THEMSELVES: The Entire Portland Police ‘Riot Squad’ Resigns — Here’s Why
- Chicago’s Top Cop Names Root Cause Of Crime Spree — Lefties Won’t Like It
Congresswoman Cori Bush is one of the newest members of the far-left “Squad” and is very much in line with her fellow “Squad” members. Over the last few days, she was sleeping outside the Capitol to push the Biden administration to ignore the Supreme Court’s decision and extend the eviction moratorium.
In mid-July, Fox News reported that Bush’s campaign spent over $70,000 on private security in just three months.
During an interview on CBS News, Bush defended spending thousands of dollars on private security because she is a Very Important Person™ — not like the lowly “little” people.
CBS anchor Vladimir Duthiers asked Bush to respond to the criticism.
“They would rather I die?” Bush asked. “You would rather me die? Is that what you want to see? You want to see me die? You know because that could be the alternative.”
Bush said she would ensure she has security because she has had attempts on her life and has “too much work to do.”
“So suck it up, and defunding the police has to happen,” she added.
She suggested she had two options: Stay on the Capitol steps and stop evictions, or have a possible attempt on her life.
“I have private security because my body is worth being on this planet right now,” she added, claiming “a white supremacist, racist narrative” is trying to stifle her.
In less than 30 seconds…
Cori Bush: “I’m going to make sure I have security.”
Also Cori Bush: “And defunding the police has to happen. We need to defund the police.”pic.twitter.com/yDgo0wviG2
— Jerry Dunleavy (@JerryDunleavy) August 5, 2021
Bush is a typical leftist with “rules for thee but not for me.”
While threats against her are to be taken seriously, she’s just fine threatening other people… like the McCloskeys.
Bush also appeared to threaten Mark and Patricia McCloskey this week after the couple was given pardons for wielding guns as Black Lives Matter protesters marched in their neighborhood last year. She said Mark McCloskey’s “day will come.”
Source: Fox News
Watch Rep. Cori Bush’s entire interview on CBS News here.