Here’s another piece of evidence that would have been called a “conspiracy theory” last year.
Heck, it might still be called a “conspiracy theory” to the “fact-checkers” out there.
The Daily Mail reports that there was a massive spike in purchases of PCR test kits in the Chinese province of Hubei months before the first case of a mysterious “pneumonia-like illness” in the city of Wuhan was reported to the World Health Organization.
The Wuhan Institute of Virology, the Wuhan University of Science and Technology, and the Hubei CDC placed “unusually large” orders for PCR test kits beginning in May 2019.
It’s one more piece in the puzzle that appears to point to the Chinese Communist Party’s involvement in allowing the virus to spread all over the world and become a global pandemic.
The Chinese government has been far from open and transparent when it comes to determining the virus’s origin. The CCP has been thwarting international investigations into the origin of the virus by hand-picking members of the World Health Organization’s team, withholding and deleting early COVID data, denying access to the Wuhan lab, and pushing theories that it was a lab leak from the United States — despite the massive spread of the virus in Wuhan in 2019.
…(I)nvestigators from Internet 2.0 – a US-Australian research organisation – have uncovered a fresh piece of evidence by looking at data on PCR test kit orders within China in the months leading up to the first Covid case being reported.
They found that spending on PCR test kits and machines in Hubei province doubled from 36.7million yuan ($5.7million) in 2018 to 67.4million yuan ($10.5million) in 2019.
The number of contracts issued for PCR kits and machines also increased substantially, from 89 that were issued in 2018 to 135 issued in 2019.
Researchers found the biggest buyers were the Wuhan University of Science and Technology, Wuhan CDC, Hubei CDC, and the Institute of Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine, based at the Hubei Academy of Agricultural Sciences.
Data shows that purchases began trending upwards in May with a larger-than-expected amount spent on the test kits, and peaked in July with a much larger number of contracts issued that month compared to previous years.
The report concludes: ‘We have come to the conclusion that based on the data analysed it suggests the virus was highly likely to be spreading virulently in Wuhan, China as early as the summer of 2019 and definitely by the early autumn.’
Other researchers dispute the claim saying that it’s impossible to know why exactly there was a rise in the purchase of PCR test kits, and that the number in 2019 went down from what was purchased in 2018. The kits aren’t just used to determine SARS-CoV-2 infection — they are used to detect HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, whooping cough and a variety of other viral infections.
Still, it is a bit fishy that there was a rise just a few months before an outbreak occurred.
Akira Igata, a visiting professor at Tama Graduate School of Business in Tokyo, told Japanese outlet Nikkei said ‘we can’t say for sure’ why more kits were bought.
But, he added, the report is ‘strong information for making the case that there was awareness of a virus outbreak around Wuhan several months to half a year before that December.’
‘This report could provide an opportunity for countries to press China for information again,’ he said.
Source: Daily Mail
The circumstantial evidence that the SARS-CoV-2 virus came from a lab in Wuhan continues to mount while there has been no evidence of a natural origin. Heck, there weren’t any bats for sale in the Wuhan wet market where the CCP pointed out as the source.
The Chinese Communist Party has been lying and gaslighting for two years.
So… Can we call it the “China Virus” now?
Ever since the World Health Organization designated the outbreak a global pandemic, Chinese Communist Party propaganda has insisted that it’s suddenly “racist” to refer to the virus from the place of origin.
This was partly due to rampant Trump Derangement Syndrome™ in the Corporate Media and partly to the left’s insistence that despite the authoritarianism, genocidal tendencies, and stomping of human rights, the CCP is really a force for good in the world that Western leftists aspire to.
- Corporate Media Hacks Admit They Didn’t Cover The Wuhan Lab Leak Story Because Trump Backed It (VIDEO)
- Researcher Who Funneled U.S. Funding To Wuhan Lab Thanked Dr. Fauci For Dismissing Lab Leak Theory
But as we’ve seen, this virus may be more accurately called the “Chinese Communist Party Virus” since there is growing evidence that it is not a naturally occurring virus and may have leaked from a lab in the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
- Scientific Journal Publishes Study Cataloguing Animals For Sale In Wuhan’s Wet Markets Pre-Pandemic
- BOMBSHELL REPORT: Wuhan Scientists Planned To Release Genetically-Enhanced Coronaviruses Into Bats In 2018
- DEAR CNN: Wuhan Lab Created Coronavirus ‘10,000 Times Stronger Than Usual’ — Is THAT News?
- REPORT: Scientist Finds Traces Of ‘Genetically Modified Henipah Virus’ In Samples From Early Wuhan COVID Patients
- Three Scientists From The Wuhan Lab Were Hospitalized With COVID-Like Symptoms In November 2019
- GOP Report Into COVID Origin Claims The Virus Leaked From Wuhan Lab MONTHS Before The First Case Was Reported
- WATCH: Newly Unearthed Video Shows Wuhan Lab Kept Live Bats Contradicting WHO Investigation
- REPORT: New Study Concludes That The Coronavirus Was Created In The Wuhan Lab And China Tried To Cover It Up
- Dr. Fauci — Hero Or Zero? Steve Hilton’s DAMNING Report On The NIH’s Connections To The Wuhan Lab (VIDEO)