As the Democrats and the sycophantic media ramp up the coverage of the January 6 riot, they should all be reminded of what happened in January 2017.
Actually, it began on election night in 2016 and carried through former President Trump’s entire term.
The Corporate Media hacks seem to have very selective memories.
On Sunday, former Clinton hatchet man turned serious journalist, George Stephanopoulos, said that even though Hillary’s supporters didn’t like the results of the 2016 election, they “take the same type of action” as the rioters on January 6.
On ABC This Week, Stephanopoulos and his panel of guests, Chris Christie, Donna Brazile, Yvette Simpson from “Democracy for America,” and Sarah Isgur from “The Dispatch” to discuss the anniversary of the January 6 “iNsUrReCtIoN” and why it is that Republicans just can’t seem to trust the integrity of elections.
Perhaps it’s because Democrats continue to undermine them with things like wanting to eliminate voter ID, and sending out unsolicited ballots, and changing the rules on the fly… ya think?
But of course, the panel doesn’t address that — instead, they seem to want to focus on why Republicans just can’t accept election results.
Simpson stated that there was “no precedent” for what happened on January 6, 2021, and insisted that losing trust in elections is purely a GOP problem.
“I mean, this is purely in the Republican camp. The reality is, is even the poll suggested the Democrats agree that this was not about democracy. This is about ruining democracy, not protecting it,” she said.
Isgur wasn’t having it, “In 2017, a third of Hillary Clinton voters said Donald Trump was not legitimately elected. You’re saying this is unprecedented?”
Stephanopoulos pushes back insisting that it wasn’t the same sort of reaction from Hillary voters.
Check out the discussion here:
This is completely absurd to anyone who has a long-term memory.
We all remember that there were massive protests all over the United States after the 2016 election.
To counter Stephanopoulos, Larry Elder tweeted a link to a video that someone created that combined an interview that he had done when he was running for Governor of California along with clips from the media and footage from Inauguration Day in 2017.
— Larry Elder (@larryelder) January 4, 2022
In the 9-minute video, Elder is asked by Marcos Breton, a journalist from the Sacramento Bee why it is that Republicans don’t trust the outcome of elections. Elder then excoriates the Corporate Media for the double-standard on how distrust in elections is handled if it’s a Republican or a Democrat.
Elder says that Hillary pushed her own version of “The Big Lie” and that Democrats bought into the “Russians stole the election” conspiracy theory and have never been called out on it by the Corporate Media.
Watch Elder do what he does best — use facts to make his point.
He’s absolutely right with every single thing that he said.
He’s not the only one, however.
We all see it — the left can riot, destroy every Starbucks in sight, destroy the limo of an immigrant small business owner, and physically attack counter-protesters and police, and it’s a “mostly peaceful protest.” When one rally on the right gets out of hand and people walk into the Capitol and it’s an “insurrection” despite most people being charged simply with trespassing on federal property. The double standard is completely ridiculous.
Here’s some ClashDaily coverage related to the riots on January 20, 2017:
- VIDEO: Democrat Activists Demonstrate ‘PEACEFUL’ Transition Of Power … By BREAKING Stuff
- WATCH: Anti-Trump Protesters Get HOSED Down With PEPPER SPRAY And It’s HILARIOUS
- WATCH: Satanic Sea Cows Protest Trump – Tell Your Lib Friends, ‘The Devil’s With Them!’
- HEY, RIOTOUS SNOWFLAKES: The Grand Jury Just Indicted 146 Of Your DUMB@SS Vandal Buddies
- DOJ Just Issued Search Warrants On Anti-Trumpers – Liberals Are Spooked
And it wasn’t just on Inauguration Day. The “Women’s March” was scheduled the day after Trump’s Inauguration in order to grab headlines away from the new President.
Thanks for standing, speaking & marching for our values @womensmarch. Important as ever. I truly believe we’re always Stronger Together.
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) January 21, 2017
And here are some related to the riot on January 6, 2021:
- Capitol Police To Use Army Surveillance Tech To Monitor Americans And ‘Identify Emerging Threats’
- CNN-NPR Photo Journalist Cheers ‘We Did It!’ Inside Capitol Building With BLM Agitator (VIDEO)
- Anderson Cooper Compared DC Riot To Rwandan Genocide — That Was A Mistake
- WATCH: Did A Capitol Police Officer PUSH A Man Climbing Up The Capitol On Jan 6?
- WTF? AOC Says January 6 Riot Was A ‘Terrorist Attack’ And ‘Almost 10 Died
- January 6 Detainee Won’t See Court Date Until 2022 — Is That A Sixth Amendment Violation?
- If The The Riots Were A ‘Dangerous Insurrection Plot’ … Why Did This Guy Get Out Without Bail?
And here’s more related to the deaths of Trump supporters on Jan. 6:
- Woman Shot As Trump Supporters Flood Capitol Building (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Is THIS The Smoking-Gun Evidence Of What Incited The Riot And Led To Her Death?
- Capitol Cop Who Shot And Killed Ashli Babbitt Exonerated After Internal Investigation — Still Hasn’t Been Named
- SAY HER NAME: Ashli Babbitt’s Family Launching Wrongful Death Suit
- ASHLI BABBITT: Why Did The Chief Medical Examiner Try To Order A Rushed Cremation
- ROSEANNE BOYLAND: Died On Jan 6th … Was She Beaten To Death By Capitol Police?
Why is there distrust in elections in the United States?
The Corporate Media pushed the idea that Russians “hacked” the 2016 election when Trump won but insisted that elections were totally secure when Biden won.
- The Same Media (D) That Was Positive That Russians ‘Stole’ The 2016 Election Are Now Saying U.S. Elections Are Secure
Powerful people on the left are so confident in their ability to not get called out that they’re openly bragging about rigging the game.
- WATCH: Lawyer Breaks Down The Infamous Time Article About The Secret ‘Well-Funded Cabal’ That ‘Fortified’ The 2020 Election
- DARK MONEY: ‘Non-partisan’ Zuckerberg Used Private Money To Override Election Protocols
- COINCIDENCE? 76% Of Biden’s Vote Gains In Georgia Came From 3 Districts That Received 15M From Zuckerberg’s ‘Safe Elections’ Project
- Is This A Smoking Gun That Zuckerberg’s ‘Charity’ Tampered With Federal Elections?
The Corporate Media applauds them for it and calls it “election security.”
Meanwhile, no one has blasted Hillary’s campaign for creating the Russian Collusion conspiracy theory from whole cloth to discredit Trump, nor do the “anti-fascists” say a word about the tons of cash that leftwing protesters get from former Nazi collaborator, George Soros.
- BOMBSHELL REPORT: Trump-Russia Collusion Was A STRATEGY By Hillary To Distract From Email Scandal
- DEAR FAKE NEWS IDIOTS: Guess Which Former NAZI Is Connected To Every RIOT Since The Election
Weird, isn’t it?
Psalms of War: Prayers That Literally Kick Ass is a collection, from the book of Psalms, regarding how David rolled in prayer. I bet you haven’t heard these read, prayed, or sung in church against our formidable enemies — and therein lies the Church’s problem. We’re not using the spiritual weapons God gave us to waylay the powers of darkness. It might be time to dust them off and offer ‘em up if you’re truly concerned about the state of Christ’s Church and of our nation.
Also included in this book, Psalms of War, are reproductions of the author’s original art from his Biblical Badass Series of oil paintings.
This is a great gift for the prayer warriors. Real. Raw. Relevant.