Saying that the once-great USA no longer has a functioning government is a definite Captain Obvious moment. This is the one thing anyone with a few working brain cells knows, but few want to say out loud. Well, the truth does hurt, as they say.
We no longer have a functioning government because we’ve allowed it to happen. We’ve “gone along to get along” far too long. Conservatives have tried to reach across the aisle and acquiesce to the very group that was supposed to be our “colleagues” in government but have instead proven to be our enemies.
Proof that bipartisanship is no longer even a concept is evident every time a Democrat talks about democracy. To them, democracy is always “in peril” when they lose an election or otherwise don’t get their way. Normal, everyday working-class Americans, wanting to have a say in our own government, is now equal to insurrection and/or racism (for some reason…)
I’ve focused on the need to understand empiricism before. By now, I really hope that the concept is starting to take hold. Believe what you’re experiencing and seeing, NOT what you’re being told. Proof that the government has basically collapsed abounds. Just a brief shopping list of grief brings this home.
- Look at the economy. In just over a year, we went from being an energy exporter to now begging all the hostile OPEC nations for help. This alone is evident every time we fuel up. And the price of fuel is affecting the price of everything else. If you don’t understand that, you’re probably some candy-ass liberal piece of filth who doesn’t know how our system works.
- We no longer have the military readiness we enjoyed since the end of WWII. Instead, we now have Joint Chiefs chairman, General Mark Milley, defending the teaching of woke racial and gender issues at West Point (He did so during a Congressional hearing on 6/23/2020). That’s really gonna help if we ever get invaded.
- The border…er, uh..what border? If ever there was a bipartisan issue with failure on BOTH SIDES, it’s this one. To the Dems, though, it’s presented as a “humanitarian” issue. In reality, it’s just undocumented Dem voters. Our southern border has not been maintained properly since the Eisenhower administration and Operation Wetback in 1954. (Google it. That was the name of an actual government program.)
- Not only is the government not working, neither is our education system across the board. We all know that colleges and universities have been wastelands of wokeness for some time. What’s become apparent recently is the pervasiveness of liberal doctrines down even into the grade schools. A good example of this was made known during the SCOTUS hearing for Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson. It came out that she was on the Board of Trustees for the elite Georgetown Day School. CRT and social justice issues are a main part of this school’s curriculum. For that matter, so is the teaching of gender issues to 5-year-old kindergartners. Gender issues for 5-year-olds? Kids that age are barely understanding the difference between boys and girls, so let’s just confuse them even more. What’s happening in schools is the creation of a generation incapable of basic skills in literacy and math, but are willing little liberal robots for wokeness.
We could extend this list to include cancel culture and the liberal PR Dept known as “the media”. Instead, I just wanted to call attention to four main functions of government-the economy, military preparedness, border security, education-that have completely atrophied under the Democrats.
Is there a way to rectify this? Yes, but it’s no easy fix. Here are three options.
- We win big that this year’s mid-terms. Given the Democrat’s propensity to cheat, we really need to be watchful, trust no one, and get good candidates out there. This is the sane, Constitutionally legal way.
- Split the nation between red and blue states. (For clarity on a possible way to do this, check out my Clash Daily article from 11/26/2020 Fragmented Nation: Is Now The Time To Break Up The Nation?) I hope Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene gets to see this.
- Actual Civil War 2.0. This is the least desirable and needlessly violent way to do it. But if push comes to shove…
I’d like to close with a couple of quotes from writers I respect.
“To not engage on the terms that reality has set before us is to accept defeat.” (Kurt Schlichter, townhall.com) also from Kurt: “We have allowed them to exploit our indulgence.”
“All the high ground does is give you a great view of your defeat.” (Derek Hunter, townhall.com)
The YouTube channel we have in support of “SALT 2: Trophy Hunting For Unicorns” now features all of our lyric videos. “Screens”, “3 Nails”, and “Anachronistic Anachronism” from the current project have been loaded on the page, along with “Runnin’” from the first SALT project. There is also a “live in the studio” video of “Please Don’t Feed The RINO” from SALT 2, with plans to record some more “live” videos soon. As always, thanks in advance for your time, consideration, and support.
Click here for John DeGroff & Friends merchandise.
Thanks in advance for your support!