Matt Walsh spent a year circling the globe, asking all the left’s best experts one simple question: ‘What is a woman?’ At the documentary’s premiere, hackers tried to keep you from watching it. But why?
When we see clips of some schmuck popping off on Twitter or Tik Tok, we want you to see exactly how risible their ideas are. We want to help them go viral.
For us, the antidote to bad speech is better speech.
If their woke ideas are as morally bulletproof as they pretend they are, why aren’t they prepared to do the same? Are they afraid that, when push comes to shove, Toto will pull back the curtain and show everyone that the Great and Powerful Oz is just a snake oil salesman?
What could possibly be so scary about experts on the left telling us, in their own words, what they think we should believe about gender that they send hackers to disrupt the premiere?
We are working to address these challenges in real time.
Even so, the premiere had more viewers than any stream in the history of the site. A huge success for an amazing film.
Someone doesn’t want you to see this movie. See it anyway. VOD up now.https://t.co/zjyneCwHY2
— Jeremy Boreing (@JeremyDBoreing) June 2, 2022
Here’s the DailyWire’s own description of the project:
In the documentary, Walsh sits down with the nation’s foremost advocates of radical gender theory, giving them the opportunity to state their case. Instead, they punt. Asked to defend Orwellian claims that natural sex and biology have nothing to do with a person’s identity, they instead deflect such questions to focus on Walsh’s supposedly “hateful” views.
“What Is A Woman?” gives viewers a jaw-dropping look at:
- Issues of gender dysphoria confusion that activists use to encourage sex-change operations on children not old enough to vote or drink.
- Transgender (biologically male) athletes’ destruction of girls’ sports and the denial of opportunities for elite female athletes — particularly the case of NCAA women’s swimming champion Lia Thomas.
- The Pronoun Police and the Left’s attempts to use character assassination and censorship to advance a radical agenda.
- Absurd claims about “birthing persons” and that “having a penis doesn’t make one male” — along with other lies and doublespeak used to mainstream radical gender theory.
- The disturbing case of male-registered sex offender Darren Merager, who claims to be female and who is accused of terrorizing under-aged girls by walking around the women’s locker room in a Los Angeles spa with an erect penis.
- The three great casualties of this radical movement:
- Women, whose identities are being appropriated and erased by activists who shun science and biology.
- Children, who are, at best, being indoctrinated to believe lies about basic facts and, at worst, guided into harmful, irreversible medical “transition” procedures.
- And, ultimately, the truth.–DailyWire
I mean, is there some reason the left wouldn’t want us to see surgeons talking about their advanced work in support of their rainbow cause?
One of the surgeons in our documentary confesses to having mutilated the genitals of a 16 year old boy. The Left says this isn’t happening. They’re lying, as always.
— Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) June 1, 2022
Psalms of War: Prayers That Literally Kick Ass is a collection, from the book of Psalms, regarding how David rolled in prayer. I bet you haven’t heard these read, prayed, or sung in church against our formidable enemies — and therein lies the Church’s problem. We’re not using the spiritual weapons God gave us to waylay the powers of darkness. It might be time to dust them off and offer ‘em up if you’re truly concerned about the state of Christ’s Church and of our nation.
Also included in this book, Psalms of War, are reproductions of the author’s original art from his Biblical Badass Series of oil paintings.
This is a great gift for the prayer warriors. Real. Raw. Relevant.