Some of us are old enough to remember typing classes in high school. Truthfully, it was practically one of the few useful things I learned. Along with how to organize my thoughts by making an outline, it’s a skill I continue to use almost daily. One of the first exercises you learned while getting used to the keyboard was this: “Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country.” Okay, so that’s not “inclusive” to all the “birthing people”, but I was in school a long time before “woke”. That’s what we were taught.
By the time you read this, the mid-term elections will be here and it really is time for “…all good PEOPLE to come to the aid of their country.”
We’ve lived through two years of the absolute worst, anti-American presidential administration — which is saying a lot after Obama. Let’s start at the beginning of the Biden Reign of Error (…thanks to Kurt Schlichter for that…) and as a reminder list the reasons for voting these traitorous jackasses out.
Biden closes the Keystone pipeline and prohibits further drilling.
This is the first domino falling that caused the chain of events leading to the wrecking of our once robust economy. Thus, as a result…
- Supply line failures, which resulted in shortages of everything
- Inflation brought on by higher fuel costs.
- Fuel costs lead to slowdowns and even employee layoffs in all forms of transportation.
- Most working-class Americans now struggle just to put gas in their car to make it to work.
Biden’s handling of the COVID pandemic (or as I’ve been calling it, The Great Wuhan Kungflu Overreaction).
All of this leads to…
- Dr. Fauci as the National Spokesweasel for forced masking.
- Lockdowns, especially for “non-essential” businesses, but not liquor stores or pot shops.
- School closures and forced masking of children.
- Vaccine mandates, which shut down businesses, and depleted the military and all manner of first responder services.
- Travel restrictions and “vaccine passports”, which is basically right out of Stalinist Russia.
- And all of the above against the backdrop of conflicting daily edicts from the now thoroughly discredited CDC, the World Health Organization, and other “health” agencies.
No one involved in all this tyranny, including Dr. Mengele-Wannabe Fauci, has faced any consequences, let alone apologized. It will take a generation to undo what COVID restrictions have brought.
At this point, it could be argued that the Dems don’t have a cognitive agenda. What they’re doing to American society, in general, is more of a social experiment than a cohesive plan. Think I’m wrong? Along with the aforementioned COVID nonsense and the fuel shortage-induced issues, here’s just a partial list of the other damage they’ve done to the country…
- 2020 riots of BLM and Antifa. No one’s been held accountable for any of this, but let’s focus on the
- Trump inspired “insurrection” of January 6th.
- Soros backed prosecutors who allow criminals to face no consequences.
- Reaction to the SCOTUS decision regarding Roe v. Wade, which is the biggest problem of all time, except…no one really cares.
- Speaking of SCOTUS, doxxing and even threatening SCOTUS judges without consequences.
- Defunding police (which some places are beginning to regret…)
- Cancel culture in general.
- CRT in schools, businesses, and sadly even some churches.
- 1619 Project, or how to ignore history, or attempt to rewrite the parts you don’t like.
- The education system, or what’s left of it. K-12 has been decimated by COVID restrictions, teacher’s unions and LGBT+ activists. Higher education is now a cancel culture, socialist wasteland.
- 80+K new IRS agents. Why?
- The Mar-a-Lago raid, while ignoring Hunter Biden.
- Woke…even that concept is obnoxious.
All by itself, there’s a lot that can be said about the Southern Border, or rather the lack thereof. But let’s just remember this: There is no better depiction of true liberal hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness than the Martha’s Vineyard episode involving only 50 illegals. Don’t forget the over 2,000,000 that have arrived since Biden took office, but it was a mere 50 that sent liberals into spasms of hyperventilation. You could not have written a better piece of satirical drama.
There might be a few things missing from the list. Regardless, though, what we have here is the damage the Democrats have managed to inflict in just two years’ time. We need to stop this now. We need to win this mid-term battle so we can go on and win the rest of the war.
As Christians, conservatives, and concerned Americans, we cannot sit back and think anything is going to change unless we get involved. The prophet Amos told Israel what was needed of them to live and prosper: “Seek good and not evil, that you may live; and so the Lord, God of hosts, will be with you just as you have said. Hate evil and love good, and establish justice in the gate.” (Amos5:14,15)
God was also pretty specific regarding what could happen when a nation turns away from him:
“I will set my face against you, and you shall be struck down by your enemies; your foes shall rule over you, and you shall flee though no one pursues you.” (Leviticus 26:17)
Time to pray and time to vote. We have been warned.