The Prevaricator In Chief gave his State of the Union address on Tuesday night… and he stayed true to form.
Lyin’ Biden was out in fine form… or fine form for him these days.
There was random shouting, bizarre attempts at self-deprecation, and lies, lies, lies. From twisting the truth to straight-up fabrication of things that rattle around in the tiny little peabrains of his staffers… it was all there.
Strangely, China was barely mentioned in the speech despite the big ol’ spy balloon hovering over the country for days.
An article in the Daily Mail lists some of Biden’s dubious claims:
- Claims credit for 12M new jobs (but ignores COVID rebound)
- Brags about cutting deficit by $1.7trillion (but doesn’t mention no multi-trillion dollar stimulus bill in 2022)
- Targets top firms over taxes (but uses questionable data)
- Massages latest COVID death figures
- Claims inflation victory (despite decrease mainly being down to global factors and not policies)
But a number of Republicans weren’t having it.
Joe Biden used Tuesday night’s State of the Union to tout his economic accomplishments, express his optimism for the future and urge Republicans to work with him.
However, it became an unusually chaotic night as many Republicans loudly voiced their anger at some of Biden’s claims, particularly over his administration’s handling of the fentanyl crisis, with cries of ‘liar!’, ‘it’s all your fault’ and ‘secure the border’.
Biden attempted to hit back and continued to call for bipartisanship, but the message that is set to underpin his likely reelection announcement was repeatedly attacked.
Source: Daily Mail
Here are three times that Republicans yelled right back at Biden as he lied to the American people.
1. “Some Republicans want Social Security and Medicare to sunset.”
This was an absolute whopper. Both House Speaker Kevin McCarthy and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell have said that this is a non-starter for Republicans, but the White House continues to try to push this as a primary focus of the GOP.
President Biden: "Instead of making the wealthy pay their fair share, some Republicans want Medicare and Social Security to sunset. I'm not saying it's the majority."
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene: "Liar!" pic.twitter.com/OFUglFuBxC
— CSPAN (@cspan) February 8, 2023
2. “Fentanyl is killing more than 70,000 Americans a year.”
We have a fentanyl crisis and it’s largely because the Mexican cartels trafficking fentanyl from China are basically running the Southern Border and the Biden admin seems to be okay with that.
"It's Your Fault!": Republicans JEER Biden over Fentanyl Deaths pic.twitter.com/OOtLgkMuhG
— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) February 8, 2023
3. “If we don’t pass my comprehensive immigration reform, at least pass my plan to provide equipment and officers to secure the border… and a pathway to citizenship for ‘Dreamers’…”
Biden pretends to be a border hawk for about a minute in the speech, but the truth is that economic migrants are escorted into the country and then flown to their “final destination” in the U.S. after violating immigration laws and even the rules on seeking asylum.
But it wasn’t all outrage… there was a moment of hilarity as well. Biden was ranting that the oil companies are taking in record profits but don’t want to invest in new production. He even admits that it’s because they know that this administration wants to end the use of fossil fuel altogether as soon as possible, but his reassurance to them shows just how clueless he is…
BONUS: “We’re gonna need oil for at least another decade.”
The Democrats doggedly adhere to the climate change ideology so completely that they will make everyone suffer now in the hope that they might be right.
Biden says “we are going to need oil at least for another decade" and all of the Republicans start laughing. pic.twitter.com/QZLQLSrvYe
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) February 8, 2023
In a post on our “Normie News” site ClashNews.us, a video clip of a CNBC interview with House Speaker Kevin McCarthy addresses this directly — we need to ramp up all current sources of energy to meet demand.
If everyone buys an electric vehicle — as the Biden admin wants them to — we’re going to need a lot of energy to charge those things.
- EPIC FAIL: Californians Asked NOT To Plug In EV Cars Just DAYS After Big Electric Car Announcement
- Battery Shortage Threatens The Left’s ‘Green Energy’ Dream
And even if that is the move, it’s a bit insulting to tell people who are struggling to buy eggs to just go and shell out $45k for an EV or $20k for solar panels.
- Buttigieg Suggests That People Worried About Gas Prices Should Buy An Electric Vehicle (VIDEO)
- Biden’s Energy Secretary Says That Poor People Can Save Money On Rising Energy Costs By Installing Solar Panels (VIDEO)
- Oxford Union Debate: Konstantin Kisin Takes Woke Activists To TruthTown
- Biden Climate Czar John Kerry Says It’s ‘Almost Extra Terrestrial’ That Global Elites Gather To Discuss Saving The Planet
- Guest On Joe Rogan’s Podcast Exposes The Horrors Of Mining Cobalt Used In Lithium Batteries
- WATCH: German Health Minister Dismisses ‘Conspiracy Theory’ Of Climate Lockdowns… After Advocating For Them
If ABC’s Jonathan Karl is any indicator, they loved this opportunity to take cheap shots at Republicans for not being very decorous.
Karl ignores how Democrats routinely interrupted Trump during his #StateOfTheUnion address to suggest it's something only Republicans do, citing Joe Wilson & Obama and now tonight
"And you have to be concerned it's considered the norm now," chief anchor David Muir adds. pic.twitter.com/ovdRMtFfI2
— Nicholas Fondacaro (@NickFondacaro) February 8, 2023
It appears that some of the Partisan Presstitutes wailing about civility have: (a) memory-holed Pelosi ripping up Trump’s State of the Union speech in 2020; and (b) never watched what Parliament looks like in other countries — even the more sedate ones like the United Kingdom and Canada.
Civility only matters when the Republicans aren’t playing nice with the giant liar trying to gaslight the country.
Speaking of the President, here is his full address:
1. Alexander, Harriet. “Biden repeats misleading claims he has created more jobs than any other president, has made the biggest deficit reduction in history and is behind the drop in inflation in State of Union Republicans slam as full of ‘lies’.” Daily Mail. February 8, 2023. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11725819/Republicans-tear-Bidens-lies-repeats-misleading-claims.html
Psalms of War: Prayers That Literally Kick Ass is a collection, from the book of Psalms, regarding how David rolled in prayer. I bet you haven’t heard these read, prayed, or sung in church against our formidable enemies — and therein lies the Church’s problem. We’re not using the spiritual weapons God gave us to waylay the powers of darkness. It might be time to dust them off and offer ‘em up if you’re truly concerned about the state of Christ’s Church and of our nation.
Also included in this book, Psalms of War, are reproductions of the author’s original art from his Biblical Badass Series of oil paintings.
This is a great gift for the prayer warriors. Real. Raw. Relevant.