Good Lawd. Check out this shameful video. On the day Travis County District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg was sentenced to 45 days in jail for driving while intoxicated, video released from the night she was arrested shows jailers having to restrain her for resisting their commands to cooperate.
Leave a Comment
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Trending Now on Clash Daily
- Dear America: The FBI Has Bill & Loretta’s Tarmac Docs – Here’s 9 Things You NEED To Know
- WATCH: Thug Gets KNOCKED Into Next Week After Touching Girl’s Butt
- Boy Passes By Our FLAG – What He Did Needs To Be Shown At All NFL Games
- Guess What NFL Players Are NOW Supposedly ‘Protesting’ – What A Crock Of Crap
- PAYBACK: Week 6 Was BRUTAL For The NFL – Check Out These Stadium Pics!
- PHOTOS: Here’s PROOF Pets DO Look Like Their Owners – Please Forward To Hillary
- PICTURED: Girl Decides NOT To Shave Legs For A Year – The Results Are HAIRY!