In case current events had made us forget that we had plenty of reasons to decry the Chinese Communist Government BEFORE the WuFlu swept the planet, here’s a memory jog.
Remember the Hong Kong student protesters that were standing up to the Chinese government tyrants? The ones that (now ironically) were symbolized by the mask-wearing protesters and the gauze patch over one eye, reminding us about their police brutality?
Remember how we were talking about bulldozing and dynamiting Churches, and abusing the Uygurs?
The totalitarian government that made cowards and lapdogs out of the NBA for daring to criticize them?
Not to mention what they did to that one doctor who tried to sound the alarm on the severity and spread of cases of a new variety of pneumonia. After being silenced, this same ‘citizen journalists’ eventually died of ‘General Tao’s Sicken’ himself.
With all the WuFlu tunnel vision in the news cycle, it’s pretty easy to forget what other monstrosities that government has been responsible for, isn’t it?
This parody video dates back to November, which is built around a video (the stand-alone has been deleted) where what looks to be one of the Hong Kong protesters calls out the Chinese Government.
His words become the basis of this parody remix of a very famous Korean song.
(Let’s see how long it takes until this video gets taken down.)
HONG KONG PROTESTS…
- HONG KONG: On The 70th Anniversary Of Chinese Communism, A Student Protester Was Shot With A Live Round
- Who REALLY Understands Old Glory & The Anthem — These Hong Kong Protesters, Or the Kaepernick Clones?
- HONG KONG: Showdown Between Government And Civilian Protesters Heating Up
- HONG KONG: Trump Signs HK Human Rights Bill Into Law … Your Move, China
- WATCH: Proof That Hong Kong Protesters Are Better People Than Antifa
CHINESE HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES…
- Bipartisan Uighur Act Slaps China Over Their Mistreatment Of Minorities
- Hey Twitter: Why Did You Censor Accounts Remembering This Massacre In China?
- Hey CNN: China Smashes Hundreds of Churches, Seizes Bibles — Is That News?
- THANKSGIVING: Let’s Be Grateful For Our Religious Freedom While China Demolishes Churches
AND A Smattering of WTF…
- REPORT: China Has Everyone’s DNA Data And Are Designing Custom BioWeapons… For Caucasians
- Serious Question: Does China Have ‘Leverage’ Against A Disgraced Ex-Cardinal?
- If You Think China’s Our ‘Friend’, You Probably Don’t Know They’re Doing THIS To America…
- The ‘News’ Has Been Ignoring Some Of China’s Big Plans To Undermine USA